The lovely ReNu has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! This is a first for me :)
The rules are:
Thank the person who gave you this award. Thank you, ReNu!
Include a link to their blog. I have twice but I will again: My Beauty Junction :)
Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers you've recently discovered and follow regularly. That will be below!
Tell 7 things about myself. Oh dear...
7 facts about me:
- I'm rather short at 5'1" and absolutely cannot wear heels. I can't even pretend to be taller.
- I go to therapy every other week to deal with depression and anxiety.
- I love researching genealogy. My background includes mostly Irish and German but I also have Gypsy ancestry.
- I used to run a few websites before this nail blog. A couple personal ones (way back in the late '90s/early '00s) and a website for Ethan and Theresa from Passions.
- I was on the dance team in high school. I was also on the volleyball team but quit after one game, lol.
- I developed an intense fear of tornadoes on March 2, 2012 after a tornado outbreak wreaked havoc on my homestate of Kentucky.
- I had a really bad year when I was 7 years old. I had an accident on my bicycle that broke a bunch of my teeth and required me to have stitches inside my mouth and on my chin. The same year, I broke my arm pushing tricycle up a hill. Yep. Since I was born on 7/27, I was convinced I'd also have a really bad year when I was 27 but that passed without incident. Ironically, I consider 7 and 27 my lucky numbers.
My 15 blog/blogger nominations:
- Polish, Plants & More
- A Polished Prance
- Economy Nails
- Not Ur Momma's Nails
- Budget Beauty Blog
- Drama Queen Nails
- Just Skin, Bones, and Nails
- Norma's Nails
- LaLaLa Lacquer
- Put Some Polish On It
- Love For Nail Art
Whew! Thanks again, ReNu!